One You Love Home Care provides senior in home care services for your loved one with a focused, supportive approach every step of the way. We pride ourselves on being one of the only home care companies that delivers truly comprehensive care experiences for our client families.
Care For Seniors In Their Own Home
Our Care Management Professionals start with our Comprehensive Care Assessment to ensure every Care Plan fits your loved one’s needs as well as the needs of your family.
Beginning with your initial Care Assessment our Care Management Professional will spend time to understand your care needs and requests in order to help your loved one remain independent in the comfort of their own home.
Free Initial Consultation with a Professional Nurse
Every client has a Registered Nurse who remains in close contact with them and the caregiver to handle any and all questions, comments, concerns or even praise.
Our traditional Senior Home Care Services we provide are customized to each client and our care grows as the needs of our clients grow.
Delivering & Managing Your Senior Care
We always have a Client Care Manager working all along the way to manage the care as well as communicate with family members, while coordinating and supporting the care provided to help maintain the well-being, independence and comfort of your loved ones. They strive to also reduce risk for seniors and provide support to family members involved in the care. One You Love Homecare team members also coordinate and monitor all needed services while being the conduit between clients and their healthcare providers as well as other outside service providers.
Companion Care focuses primarily on basic socialization and activities of daily living while offering a wide range of services to clients including assistance with grooming, ambulation, dressing, medication reminders and more.
Companions offer a wide range of services to clients including:
• Assistance with Ambulation • Assistance with Grooming (brushing hair, filing nails, etc.)
• Assistance with Dressing • Maintain Safe & Comfortable Home Environment
• Light Housekeeping/Laundry • Meal Planning, Preparation, Clean-Up
• Medication Reminders • Accompany to Appointments & Errands
• Respite Care For Families
Personal Care focuses primarily on the client and his or her physical needs. Personal Senior Care is provided by a Certified Home Health Aide who can
do everything offered by a Companion Care Plan plus other “hands-on” care needs such as bathing, dressing, skin and hair care, measuring temperature, pulse, respiration, blood pressure, etc.
• Assistance with “Hands-On” care, including bathing, dressing, skin, mouth and hair care
• Measure temperature, pulse, respiration, blood pressure
• Assist with prescribed range of motion (ROM) exercises
• Assist with the use of ambulation devices (wheelchair, walker, etc.)
• Assist with the change of a colostomy bag, reinforcement of dressing, etc.
• Hospital Transitions
Comprehensive Care provides unmatched care services including a host of offerings, all based on our exclusive comprehensive care plan assessments and includes care services from Personal and Companion Care features plus extended offerings such as Hospital Transitions, Physician Visits and whatever is required for full coverage.
Comprehensive Care is available for those interested in additional life enhancing services such as:
• In-Home Computer Program • In-Home Pet Therapy Visits
• Monitor Medication Refills • Schedule Visiting Physician Services
• Schedule Visiting Nurse Services • Set Up Emergency Response Services
• Schedule In-Home Salon Services • Coordinates/Schedules Appointments
• Schedule In-Home Spiritual/Religious Guidance
Live-In Care is offered by a caregiver who stays in the client’s residence 24 hours per day.
• Caregiver must have uninterrupted sleep time in a separate sleeping room for privacy
• Care may be provided by either a Companion or CHHA, depending on the individual needs