IS THE SENIOR CARE INDUSTRY A HIGH GROWTH INDUSTRY?
The demand for services in the senior care industry continues to increase every year. Beginning in 2015, more than 8,000 people are turning 65 every day. By the end of 2025 the senior population in America will reach nearly 72 million. (Source: The Department of Health and Human Services and the State Department)
The need for senior care services is growing out of necessity and is largely based on changing demographics, technological advances, societal factors, and lifestyle changes that include:
- 89% of seniors prefer their own homes over assisted living facilities
- Medical technologies enable seniors to live longer and remain more active
- Dual-income families do not have the availability to care for mom or dad
- More and more children live away from their parents
- Changes to Medicare / Medicaid have placed more of care burden onto families
WILL I HAVE A PROTECTED TERRITORY?
Yes, every One You Love Homecare territory is protected and no other franchise will be awarded within your territory. We are currently offering incentives to military and first responders.
WHY IS A ONE YOU LOVE HOMECARE FRANCHISE DIFFERENT WHEN I COMPARE IT TO OTHER SENIOR CARE FRANCHISES?
There are many advantages that make the One You Love Homecare system one of the top investment choices in senior care franchising when compared to others in the industry. What sets us apart? The following are some key advantages:
- Our unique differences include experience building a profitable community-focused senior care business.
- The One You Love Homecare “Client-First” approach to customer service defined by treating all our clients just like our own family.
- An affordable and proprietary technology platform.
- Our caregiver recruitment and retention “employer-of-choice” program.
- Our sales training curriculum and much more.
WHAT IS THE FINANCIAL REQUIREMENT TO OPEN A ONE YOU LOVE HOMECARE FRANCHISE?
The financial requirement to open a One You Love Homecare franchise in the United States is $84,000 – $138,850.
WHAT ARE THE INITIAL FRANCHISE FEES AND ROYALTY FEES?
- Franchise Fee $50,000
- Royalty Fees 5%
- Marketing Fund 1%
- Local Marketing $500 / month
WHAT SUPPORT WILL ONE YOU LOVE HOMECARE OFFER TO HELP MY GROWTH AS A FRANCHISEE?
One You Love Homecare is driven by the simple approach that we are all family — from our corporate team, to our franchisees, to our field staff — and we are only as strong as our weakest link. If our franchisees are successful, then are all successful. Our support team is focused on providing the tools and resources to help franchisees succeed. You will receive training and support via a five-day new owner class, in-person coaching at your office, web-based and telephone coaching workshops, learning and development online modules, regional meetings and national conferences.
WILL I RECEIVE ASSISTANCE IN PLANNING THE GRAND OPENING?
Yes, we will work with you through pre-training, post-training and even visit you onsite within your first 30 days of operation to ensure your senior care grand opening is a success.
HOW DO I GET STARTED?
Simply contact us to initiate the next steps. We look forward to speaking with you and guiding you through the detailed process. Our extensive approach makes One You Love Homecare a superior choice for those truly dedicated to delivering the very best in senior care. Contact us today via email or give us a call at 855-203-4398.